I don’t know about you, but I am glad it’s Friday! The week after a vacation (even a short one) always seems so long! Add to that the fact that I got home on Sunday night, well Monday morning at 12:30 AM. I’ve been really tired this week and am so happy to have the weekend ahead of me, especially since it’s a long weekend for me! While I still have the workday between me and a three day weekend, I’m all about the weekend today! Here's a little preview of what I have planned for my weekend.
|This was the scene quite a few evenings this week...Paddy and I lounging|
on the sofa together!
1. I have my first 20 mile training run this weekend in preparation for Richmond Marathon. I’m planning to run it on Sunday morning and the daytime high is 66 degrees. Yay for cooler weather! And we got another email this week with info on the Richmond Marathon which always makes me excited!
2. I scheduled a bunch of house projects on Monday morning. Nothing major but it’s the pesky things that are difficult to juggle during the work week, like having the annual furnace check-up.
3. Go Karting! Adam and I have a date tonight at the go kart track. There was a Groupon a while back and we decided it would be fun and something different…and another opportunity for me to get my trash talking game on!
4. The Chicago Marathon is this weekend and I’m excited to cheer on many of our running friends.
5. My Fantasy Football team is 5-0 so far and I'm looking for another win this week. This is the first year that I've been dominating early in the season so I'm excited to see how it pans out!
What are your weekend plans? Long runs? Races?