The Friday link up this week asks for 5 Things about you. Thanks to Mar, Cynthia and Courtney for their linkup and please be sure to visit their blogs and the others in the group. It's always fun to see what other bloggers/athletes have for a back story!
1. I attended Boston Conservatory for my first year of college! Located in Boston near Fenway park and Kenmore square, my friends and I enjoyed living in the city. This school wasn't the right fit for me, but as a flute major I enjoyed the camaraderie with the other musicians. The next year I transferred to a different college.
2. Running was something I really hated and never would have done if Christine had not made a simple request back in September of 2010! That day, when I ran 3 miles on a treadmill and thought I would die, started this crazy running obsession! And here is a photo from that race!
3. I love Lilly Pulitzer everything! This has been around a very long time and I remember my mother wearing the classic shift dresses with lace when I was a child. Just few pieces now live in my closet and dresser such as swimwear, shorts, skirts, capris, shirts, scarves......can you say addicted!
4. I am one of four siblings, the third girl with a brother following me. My mother named me after a character in a book she was reading, because clearly I was meant to be male! In April of 2011, the four of us and Tom rented a condo on the island of Kauai and had a wonderful vacation celebrating a big birthday for my sister Chris!
5. Cooking is not my favorite thing to do. That's right, if I had the choice between a chef or a house cleaner, I would choose the chef in a heartbeat. Cleaning my house is simple compared to meal planning and executing. It's great to have friends who like to cook!
It's your turn! Tell me something we don't know about you and it can't be about running!