The topic for the Friday linkup with the girls of DC this week is love. Courtney, Mar and Cynthia seem to always find the perfect topic based on the holidays! Valentine's Day is tomorrow (in case you forgot) so let's have some fun with what I love for running right now!
1. Ravenna shoes by Brooks. These have been my go to running shoes since the first time I was fitted properly for footwear at a running store. I love these shoes and these 3 new pair that I bought at the end of 2014 should help me through my two big races this year, the Boston Marathon and NYC Marathon.
2. Thorlo experia socks I have been wearing these socks for over three years and I never get blisters and they keep my feet happy. Recommending them to anyone who runs is easy when you absolutely love them like I do!
3. Bondiband Headbands These are perfect headbands for female and male runners and are made in some great solid colors and patterns to match every outfit. Obviously I like the pink family.....
4. GU energy gels Easy on my tummy and with some great new flavors, GU gels are my go to choice for nutrition while running. My favorite new to me flavor is chocolate peanut butter, and yes, it tastes like a Reese's cup.
5. Kind Bars These bars have been around for a while, but it took me way to long to finally try one. They contain only 5 grams of sugar and the list of ingredients is easy to pronounce and words that you would know! The bars are Non GMO and Gluten free and also very tasty. They are available at Sam's Club too at a great price!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Now it's your turn. What are some of your favorite running items right now?