1. Marathon Sports: Our friend Megan sent us great Boston Marathon themed shirts for this weekend. I plan to wear mine on Monday when we're watching the race!
2. Red Sox: Tonight we'll be heading to Fenway to watch the game with my Dad. I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan and have never been to Fenway. I know, it's a real problem! I can't wait to enjoy a game there and best of all, we'll be celebrating my Dad's Borthday tonight!
3. Adidas: As you probably know, Adiddas is the official apparel brand of the race so you know Mom will be picking up a lot of new duds including the coveted Boston marathon jacket.
4. One More Mile: I used their custom design tool to help me in creating some unique race day shirts for Mom and Auntie Allie. I love One More Mile for custom shirts for several reasons. First and most importantly, you can order small quantities and there is no minimum for a shirt order. The shirts are also very reasonable. And the custom design interface is user friendly and easy to use.
5. Sam Adams: A favorite beer of most of the members in our family, I'm excited to try the 26.2 brew. I expect that Dad will have the low down on where to find a pint and some merchandise. It's funny, he has a knack for finding beer at races, just like Adam...it's unclear who mastered this skill first but it makes for a great quality in spectators.
When you think of Boston Marathon, what brands come to mind? And don't forget to check out the other Friday Five posts!