This post is a really easy for me to write because it's been a week filled with goodness and happiness. So let's get to it!
1. If you follow me on Insta or are friends with me in real life, you know that last Saturday was a BIG day for me. That guy Adam who has been a fixture in my life for a while now popped the question at one of our favorite trails. I was really surprised, said yes, and smiled A LOT for the rest of the weekend. It was amazing.
It's kind of hard to think of 4 things that top that...but I'll try...
2. We received our bibs for the BAA 5k yesterday! While it isn't the big dance, I'm really excited to participate in a race during Boston Marathon weekend with Mom!
3. Kind of related to item 1, my friends and family have been tremendously supportive of our engagement. My coworkers bought me a gorgeous card with incredibly sweet, kind words...and a few jokes too. We had a happy hour planned last night that evolved into a birthday (x2) / engagement celebration. I truly love getting to spend time with my coworkers outside the office - they're good peeps.
4. I had a few exciting opportunities arise at work this week. The kind of opportunities that get me thinking outside of the box and super motivated for the future. I love feeling the rejuvenation of new opportunities at work. Since I spend a lot of time there, it's nice to feel excited.
5. We're headed to NC to enjoy Easter weekend with my parents. I'm sure there's bound to be talk of Boston Marathon and the wedding, so that's easily predictable. The weather should be nice and I'm sure Mom and I will enjoy a long run together. It should be a fantastic weekend!
As always, we love linking up with the DC Trifecta, Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia. Go check out their blogs for more Friday goodness!
Wishing you a very happy Easter! What's good in your world?