1. Find a dress for the rehearsal dinner: While visiting my mother earlier this week, I went shopping while she was playing bridge one afternoon. The stores in Wellesley are so familiar to me and one shop has loads of brands that I like including Lilly Pulitzer. The first dress I tried on I loved. Score!
|My favorite color too!|
2. Plan a run for the wedding morning: With the help of some of Christine's running friends and relatives, we have cooked up a little surprise for Saturday morning. It will involve running and eating, but I cannot give any more hints. Hopefully it will relieve some of the tension of the big day!
3. Gather lawn games for the rehearsal dinner: The dinner will be a casual affair, and playing games seemed like a good way for the guests to get to know each other. We love corn hole, bocce ball, croquet etc. Tom and I will be bringing our corn hole game that has lights for night play for the young people who will be up all hours!
4. Champagne: We will be going to dinner on Thursday night with Adam's parents before the arrival of the other wedding guests. Celebrating the occasion seemed appropriate so Tom purchased this for the toast that evening. I still need to go to Party City to buy some disposable flutes!
5. Calf pain: While Christine deals with a bum knee, I am now suffering with calf pain. while running last week, it became tight and I immediately stopped. Today I see my PT and hopefully he will have me straightened out in no time. I do have to run with the bride in just 3 weeks!