I wear my sunglasses
These glasses are super fantastic and I am living in them! Being that we have a pretty active lifestyle and spend a fair bit of time outside, quality sunglasses are important to me both for comfort and protecting my eyes.
Where my XX2i Bermudas have been:
- Many walks with Paddy dog
- A day at Busch Gardens wrangling two toddlers
- The beach
- Bike rides
- An afternoon at the Botanical Gardens
- Tortoise shell frames, similar to a Wayfarer style
- Blue, tinted mirrored lenses
- Polarized lenses
- Hard case with microfiber bag
- XX2i sunglass holders
- When I first got the box and saw the glasses, I immediately wished I had had them when we went to Hawaii. The polarized lenses are incredible and I love mirrored glasses for the beach - duh, people watching!
- The lenses are insanely awesome! They make colors brighter and I felt like I was watching life in technicolor (yes, also one of my favorite Coldplay albums). Also proof that I need more polarized sunglasses in my life....
- The case is great and will protect the glasses well. I expect a high quality hard case with quality sunglasses and this delivered.
- The frame style is more of a lifestyle pair of sunglasses rather than a sport frame, but these still work for activities. I've tried them in a variety of settings and the frames never slipped on my face. I couldn't see myself using them for running long distances but for hiking, water sports, or biking, they're fantastic.
- XX2i provides a lifetime warranty on all of their glasses which includes a no-questions-asked policy for breaks and scratches. Send them back if you have any issues and you get a fresh new pair. That's pretty incredible service!
- They also provide a 365 day return window in the event that you try glasses and determine that they aren't a fit for you. Another example of their amazing service!
These sunglasses are so new to the XX2i inventory that they're not even on the website yet. But...they will be out soon and if you're interested in trying out a pair of Bermuda1's or another XX2i style, I have a pretty sweet coupon code for you! Head on over to xx2i.com and use code XX2iRocks for 50% off a pair of your choice!
What do you look for in sunglasses?